Reseller Hosting offers large hosting resources that can be easily divided into a number of smaller hosting resources. This offers you an easy way to launch your own web hosting company by selling these smaller hosting resources to customers with profit.
How to start a reseller hosting:
You want to become a Web hosting Reseller that means you want to start your own web hosting business. Then you have to follow three steps:
- First, you have to make a list which services or feature you required for your reseller business.
- Second, choose the best web reseller provider who offers your business required services.
- Third, choose the best reseller web hosting package that is reasonable in rate and buys that service.
Features for Reseller Web Hosting
following are the features you required for reseller hosting:
- WHMCS – It’s a billing software to keep your payments organized. It will give you a detailed overview of all your accounts, whether paid, overdue, or canceled.
- cPanel & WHM– cPanel is the leading web hosting control panel with all the tools you’ll need on your own dashboard. WHM is also part of cPanel and allows you to manage the back-end of your hosting.
- Dedicated IP Address, Launch Assist, Root and SSH Access.
- Secure Sockets Layer certificate sometimes called digital certificates, are used to establish an encrypted connection between a user’s computer and a server.
- eNom License – It’s a Domain Reseller for popular TLDs, gTLDs.
- SSD Drives – For performance up to 20x faster than traditional HDDs. Solid-state drives offer faster speeds. SSDs ensure faster delivery of content from your blog, online store, static website, or custom-built application.
- Backup: Backups of your data every 24-36 hours. It ensures you always have a copy in case a client deletes something important.
- IMAP, POP, and SMTP: You require IMAP email, which lets you and your customers access email from any device, including laptops, home computers, smartphones, or tablets. FTP Account you require.
- The most important you require tools to defend against DDoS attacks that lead to unplanned server outages.
- You have to check Disk Space, Monthly bandwidth, and available RAM
- Addon Domains, Sub Domains, Parked Domains, and Private NameServers.
- Databases, Programming languages, and an online technical support center for any query you will have about your web reseller business.
The Best Reseller hosting companies
MilesWeb offers excellent unlimited reseller hosting service in India, US and UK with products WHMCS, Free Domain Reseller account, White label reselling, custom binding and free migration. You can create packages of your choice to resell at prices determined by you when you are an unlimited reseller hosting user. You can maintain your profit.
They also offer additional services for keeping you ahead of your competitors. Services such as automatic backups on mobile, cloud and virtual environment, SSL certificates, Web security, Spam Expert. They also offer Domain SSL Certificate, wildcard SSL certificate, and TrueBusinessID EV SSL Certificate
You can start your own web hosting service without any server administration knowledge. A2 hosting offer server management and technical support. You just have to sign up and start managing, branding your web hosting company in no time.
Bluehost offers reseller hosting powered by Reseller Club – a trusted platform. Reseller Club is the platform exclusively developed for resellers. Reseller club offers 800+ products that can be configured and resold directly to your customers
You can create many packages as you need with an unlimited control panel. All sold under your brand. Reseller club support team is available to you 24/7 with prompt solutions.
A2 hosting offers a fully white labeled reseller account so you can promote your services to your customers. You can promote features like Server rewind backup, speed boosting SSD, Cloudflare CDN. Your reseller hosting account is managed with Web host manager control panel.
WHM used for important tasks like creating hosting packages, managing customers account, and setting up hosting support. You’ll get free billing solution such as WHMCS or blesta license for your reseller hosting account.
SiteGround offers reseller hosting program which is created for web designers and developers to maintain their customer’s websites on a long term basis. Their highly reliable services help you to increase your revenue at the same time.
SiteGround offers you great profit opportunities by reselling their products at any price you want to increase your revenue. There are only 3 easy steps to start reseller account:
- Get reseller credit: Only 5 credits required initially
- Activate hosting accounts
- Enjoy your experience
Likewise, you can choose your reseller web hosting to start your own business online. Let us know which service you subscribed for and liked most. Please comment us below.